Weirdest interaction ever
I'm the blue one.
At first I thought I was just facing some entitled people. But now I'm just confused.
This is the kind of interaction you can't have in real life.
I'm the blue one.
At first I thought I was just facing some entitled people. But now I'm just confused.
This is the kind of interaction you can't have in real life.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were you streaming? xD
Nope, I'm not a streamer.
Then I'm confused as well. xD
Who were the 4 survivors and which ones were killed? I'm assuming they were making a "joke" (?) about which survivors were killed. Sounds like a very mature individual.
One Yui, one Yun-Jin, and two Claudettes. The latter played together 90% of the game and got chased, of course they died.
I'm not sure what that individual meant. Were they salty? Were they joking? Were they just weird af?
Please tell me you were playing Wraith or Doctor.
I was playing Huntress.