When are you gonna shake up the survivor pick rate "META"?
Okay, it isn't really meta, but some survivors are really unpopular compared to the others. Let's put licensed survivors aside, since them getting more cosmetics is potentially complicated and is not directly influenced by you (BHVR).
Some survivors don't get played often, because they are so loud compared to others. Ash, Bill, Jane, Jeff.... When are you going to make all survivors equally loud, so people don't choose to not play as those who are louder than the rest? I am really surprised that you haven't done this already in the recent Midchapter.
Then, some survivors don't get played often because they don't have many cosmetic options, and/or the cosmetics are not that vibrant / quirky / outstanding / appealing. Feng gets a lot of various cosmetics, which makes her very attractive to play as. When will Zarina, Haddie or Élodie get that love? Felix, David and Ace get a lot of love (and I'm glad they do), but what about Jonah, Jeff and Adam? At least the latter 2 have finally started being given some love this year, but I feel like you can go so much further.
I would love to see a pink haired gamer Adam. A Jeff in a Santa Claus suit. A Jonah in a chef uniform. A Zarina in a police uniform. An Élodie cosplaying her favorite singer. A Haddie in a neon street rebel outfit.
Attractive outfits do influence people's drive to play a certain character. I've seen streamers wanting to play a certain character they don't normally do, just because they really liked the cosmetic that had just got released for them. I myself started playing certain characters more once I got some really nice cosmetics for them.
I hope you do share my sentiment that all of your characters need love and deserve to be appealing to play as. Feng getting cosmetics frequently is fine, but please don't neglect Haddie, Jonah and others. Theres's so much potential here, you just have to seize it. :)
Comments
I don't know about this. Jill is incredibly loud and many players use her. I main as Bill and don't really have a problem with it. If a killer is going to tunnel you then character volume doesn't matter.
I've heard people say they don't wanna play Bill or Ash because they're loud. It does influence people's decisions. :\