What do you think of forced multiple game challenges?

Do you think they are worth the effort and sometimes (small reward)? Also depends on what the challenge is of course. Im also meaning mostly the challenges you have to play multiple games to do. Like the newest fun addition of escape 2 trials. Personally I'm not a fan of it but maybe some people like spending multiple matches on challenges. Have a good day!

Ps:heres a meme

RDT_20221021_0939595841468129735861572.jpg

Comments

  • Eh, I'm fine with it

    If you were a casual player who didn't really play all that often I can see that irking you but then again, I would imagine if you're that casual that you only play a handful of games a week that challenges wouldn't really be anything you'd care all that much about.

    I play this game way more often than anyone not getting paid to play the game should so I'm fine with having these longer challenges that take a bit more work to get through but I've never struggled to get any Archive done before the next one is released.

  • Nice meme haha

    As for the answer to your question, I don't particularly enjoy them, no. I'm generally already happy doing the challenge one time.

    This has 1 exception : the "Stun killer 4 times in one trial". I hate that challenge, because I'm not great at chasing or pallet stuns, I don't like using flashlights, and I don't have any perk that can stun the killer (nor would I want to use them repeatedly if I did have them).

    I'd be more than okay with this one being over multiple trials.