Strange isn't it how tests aren't readily available just as we hit Flu / Cold / Bug season and how that must impact on the COVID stats with people having the virus?
I stocked up on tests (and thankfully for me I have insurance so I can get the "free" tests covered by my insurance). In my immediate family at least, I am the last man standing to not get Covid (to the best of my knowledge at least). I test basically anytime I get anything resembling the sniffles as I have a coworker whose husband has cancer and I am going to do my very best to make sure that I'm not the one who inadvertently gives my coworker Covid...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I stocked up on tests (and thankfully for me I have insurance so I can get the "free" tests covered by my insurance). In my immediate family at least, I am the last man standing to not get Covid (to the best of my knowledge at least). I test basically anytime I get anything resembling the sniffles as I have a coworker whose husband has cancer and I am going to do my very best to make sure that I'm not the one who inadvertently gives my coworker Covid...