Community challenges
For the community challenges do 50k people need to complete it or we just need to deposit energy?
For the community challenges do 50k people need to complete it or we just need to deposit energy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both conditions.
So basically you need to have it selected in order to be making progress?
That I'm not sure of. Like, I don't know if the community part progresses. I wouldn't worry too much about it though, they had the same sort of conditions on level 1 of the Halloween Tomb and the community portion was filled within in a day or two.
I know but those got done in a matter of hours. These ones barely have any progression, that's why I'm asking