polishing up some killers

personally I like thematics I feel beside trapper having default music all killers should have unique theme for the new ones the devs got it down pat but some of the old ones should get some as well I'm wondering if that will ever happen with some of the licensed killers specifically Freddy probably being harder to get, Im pretty sure behavior could get one for the pig and leatherface cause those ips seem more open to collaborations also more licensed skins or rifts would be cool im open to buy stuff like that, my favorite rift was the saw one and id like to see more of that stuff.

Also i think some killers *cough* *cough* freddy need like a graphical update cause right now he so boring looking and static almost no idle lobby animations, no music, his face looks like a static clay statue and a blighted dream freddy would be sooo cool

So Santa if you get this list, this is what id like for Christmas thank you

Comments