Comments

  • I really like that c33 rework.

    Not so much a fan of the iri tag rework, I think the main problem with iri tag is really the add-on it's combined with most of the time. Speed to make it so much harder to miss that last rush. Alch ring to get ridiculous amounts of pressure by downing survivors insanely fast. Otherwise this add-on has interesting risk associated with it because missing after wasting all 5 rushes is a terrible massive waste of your time and can be countered by hopping a locker to force an m1 as well.

    Alch Ring rework, eh, I'd rather see them give it the downside of making the blights base move speed 110. While I don't like it as much, the popular suggestion of making it recharge 2 tokens instead is also okay.

    Soul chemical rework is certainly way better than the current soul chemical, but I still think I'd prefer to see a +1 rush addon that isn't tied to a Halloween only add-on.

    Don't really care either way about the Vigo's Journal Change.

    Adrenaline Vial total rework I don't think is necessary and is a lot more work than the alternative. They could just reduce the recharge bonus from 1 second to like .5 or .6 seconds which is really the only overpowered part of that add-on IMO.

    Not a fan of the rose tonic change. As it is currently, rose tonic both increases the duration and movement speed during slam which might actually be unintended, but it should stay that way because it's what makes the add-on good.

    Not a big fan of the umbra salt rework either. I agree that add-on is not very useful, but I don't like that change in particular. Instead, I'd like to see the turning add-ons get an increase to maximum turning angle but not as much as adrenaline vial, maybe running both could come close to but not quite reach adrenaline vials bonus.


    Some other addons that I do think could use some changes that you didn't change.

    Compound 21, the VFX that c33 used to use now applies to this add-on, informing survivors their aura is being revealed. maybe reduce aura read to 2 seconds if this is still too strong

    Blighted Crow and Rat: Bonus decrease to 5% and 3% respectively.

    Shredded Notes, downside removed, potentially nerf recharge value slightly to compensate. This add-on was literally only good when used with an adrenaline vial. The nerf to adrenaline vial will make sure this add-on combo is not OP while making this add-on actually useable without it.

    Canker Thorn, rework. Apply mangle until healed with lethal rush hit.

    Poisonous Foxglove, rework. Apply hemorrhage until healed on lethal rush hit.

    Compound 7: Rework, reduces lethal rush fatigue by .5 seconds, unlike the old canker thorn/foxglove, however, this reduction always applies. The current canker thorn/foxglove only applies if 1) bump with no rush tokens, 2) dont bump or swing at all, 3) allow slam duration to expire. This meant these add-ons did not apply to missed attacks or successful ones. This new reworked add-on applies all the time, even to misses and successes.

    Placebo Tablet rework, instead of slowing you down this add-on makes lethal rush apply deep wound to injured survivors instead of downing them, deep wounded survivors will be put in the dying state. You could even tack some other benefit on, or just keep it as the only downside with BP. Don't care either way, but it would be a less miserable to use meme add-on this-way.