100% Bloodpoint offerings
why are they blocked?
why are they blocked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They weren't working. They should get fixed in the next patch.
Just going to piggyback off of this post. I noticed the other bp offerings are still usable, so is it just the 100% bonus offerings (streamers, cake & pudding) that don't give extra BP?
This is what they said about it:
The blood point incentives are also continuing to be really wonky. You can literally hop into a match with 100% blood point incentive for killer or survivor (most likely survivor), and then the very next match there's nothing to be had.
ah ok thx
But the personal offerings are also still an issiue. I have tryed browns to test it and they got NOT sacrificed for some reason, same with yellow and green BP offerings, its super annoying. I get with the rods it would make it so you just gain way to much bloodpoints if they are combined with aditional offerings or maybe its just not coded to combine and thats why the game does decline them and still you loose them.
just wish BHVR would be true about it and just disable all the BP offerings except rods during the event. I see people waste their stuff before litteraly every trial.