Profile state change [XBOX]
Just logged in 10 times and it kicks me off saying "Profile state change" how can I fix please help!
Just logged in 10 times and it kicks me off saying "Profile state change" how can I fix please help!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been having the same issues and i contacted support about it, this is what they told me :
I understand that you keep getting signed out from your Xbox profile, I'm really sorry this has been keeping you from playing the game, and I'll ask you to try a few steps to try fixing this issue, please:
i tried it and it did work although i noticed after closing it and reopening it later it happened again so i'm not too sure.
I'm also having the same issue on xbox! I've tried restarting xbox, taking the power plug out, someone once mentioned starting the game up from the side menu whilst in another game but nothing seems to be working. It worked once after like 10 tries but hasn't again.
The new cartoon cut seen also plays every single time I try and load in and (when I had dbd working) everytime I left/finished a trial and isn't skippable.
I too have this issue. Tried rebooting and then resetting the cache. Neither worked
The same thing has been happening for like a week I’ve tried everything and nothings working
Same, I've tried everything possible. Hard resetting, clearing caches, router resets... everything i can possibly think of, nothing works.
Same issue. Spoken to two support workers for assistance and nothing has worked. So frustrating.
Those who have this issue, can you supply your Gamer Tags on Xbox here please so I can get this looked into, I do not know at this stage if this is related to an issue Xbox Live is currently having however.
I have the same issue, literally looked up everything I can possibly do but nothing helped. It really is frustrating since the Halloween event is still going on and I haven't gotten much out of it yet.
UPDATE: I tried something new! After the Halloween cutscene i spammed the y-button as hard as I possibly could so I get back to the switch account screen before the game can send me back to "profile state changed" I then chose my account and it worked. It is still pretty inconsistent though, but I hope this helps someone at least!
My gamertag is Eleomaus
T72#1448
Same name on dbd but without #
Same problem for me, really looked forward to see what the Halloween event was gonna be.
my gamertag is BramC543
pRiCeYpIe2018
TacoCat4217719
This is infuriating no matter what man I'm not sure how to fix it
Gamertag: MaddieNo0803
Selbes Problem ganzen tag alle möglichen Hard resets gemacht 3 mal deinstalliert bitte bitte findet eine lösung
Kacpi1521
I have the same issue. My gamertag is MargaritaGr2
I have the same issue.My gamertag is Koxsiazxd
CaptAmerica1907
This is my gamer tag on Xbox please.
I can’t play the game
MadDwarfKing
Mine is Elli359
Regulator2194
I'm getting this too. Gamertag: Disellis
Gamertags: ManchowdrBandit, DominisVobiscom
Also having this problem, I was able to get in this morning using the cache clearing method (or by coincidence) but it hasn't worked again since.
i'm getting this too. My gamer tag Marcyysia
LioDibrino
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Haven't been able to play since the Halloween event. Gamertag: BledderloK
Haven't played in a while and just updated the game myself, but ended up experiencing this issue as well...
My Xbox gamertag Is KuroDrea
Jay elTuga
Female Boss it's a pic of myself
Everyday I'm getting this popping up
If it can be resolved it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Hi Mandy i tried contacting support, didnt help. I'm trying to Play dbd after update dropped. Tried different ways still didnt work. Would need some help. Here's my gamertag. "KamFun UwU" if needed i will give you my id. Im 700h+ player and made some in -game purchases. Update US ASAP
Thank you.
Can u pls help me too my Xbox account nick name Machineso
I have this issue, my gamer tag is Onissi
Having the same issue on Xbox 1 gamertag is jas1800
Same issue gt is Hamblurglur
GT: Pentrifuga
Getting this resolved would be much appreciated. We're all also missing out on all the event items and the event itself due to this, and it's quite frustrating
Username is Groot67#4002 on Xbox Live. Thanks for looking into this!
Yes, I've also encountered this error. It really annoying cuz I haven't been able to play since 3 days ago. I sent a ticket with my report and seems they are already working on it so its just a waiting game now.
(My gamertag is: SS iKoffi)
my gamertag is playybunny
Gamertag
Mikerpan
I am having this same issue my gamer tag is: Galena04
I’m having this same exact problem and it seem that nothing is working, I have to restart my xbox multiple times in order for it to let me login to the game. Also once I get into the game it shows me this same video every time I finish a game or login to the app itself. It’s a foggy orange video showing a man working on a hook and then he gets pulled into a black mist by black tentacles idk what it is. So if anyone ends up finding anything out please let me know asap.
My Xbox gamer tag is xDNAxRapid63x.
Thank you so much for listening!
I have this same problem! I’ve tried everything I can think of, If anyone find anything out please let me know!
My gamer tag for Xbox is xDNAxRapid63x
I have the same issue. I tried to clear cache on Xbox one X, I am paying Ultimate subscribtion. There is that error profile state change.
My gamer tag for Xbox is Pekarnica. I don't have #.
My friend has the same issue, his gamer tag is WhiteDeath#1272
Please help
Gamertag: ASadMallSanta
Also having this issue on Xbox, but not Windows Store. GT: Vahliya
flohhaxn's solution of spamming the Y button while loading from the splashscren into the main menu, selecting my profile again before the error pops up, and waiting for the game to bounce back to the splashscreen and then load me back into the main menu again has worked. Haven't tested to confirm if it will work a second time.
BookKeeper3844 is my xbox gt im having the same issue
My Xbox gamer tag is ACE GAMER247#787
Same exact issue, i have not been able to play since the update dropped and just keep gettting stuck in a loop of the long into ciniamatic (which i cant skip) then as soon as i get to the menu it logs me out due to "Profile state change".
My gamertag is Alphius20
Même problème mon pseudo:arialovelise
Hi, there was an update around 40 minutes ago that should fix this error - can you confirm that you can now play again?
Thank you so much
Mandy
It's fixed!!! Finally!!! Thank you so much for helping us!!