Haddie and Jonah need more cosmetics

I was really surprised that neither of them has got anything for the Halloween event, the current main tome (Malevolence), or the store release. Also, based on the poll for cosmetics you presented to us for the winter, they won't be getting any winter cosmetics either (excluding the "ugly sweater" for Haddie, I assume).

I know that Jonah just had his tome, and he did get a cosmetic, and I appreciate that. However him and Haddie basically getting nothing for Halloween or winter feels sad.... I hope you haven't forgot about these characters, BHVR. Especially since Haddie seems to be such an important character to the lore of DBD, she feels very neglected cosmetics-wise.

If they had more cosmetics, more people would play them. Feng, Meg & Mikaela don't need to hog the majority of cosmetics releases, you know. Variety would help this game a lot. I myself didn't play certain characters much until I got some nice cosmetics for them. It really does make a difference. :)

Comments

  • Agreed. I think part of the reason these survivors are not popular is because they get no unique and fun cosmetics.

    I think haddie is cool but her hair options suck

    Jonah is my main so i cant say i hate him in any area.

    and atleast jonah has had a few cosmetic releases. dont think haddie has had a single once since her release

  • Yeah. Other survivors would be more popular if BHVR started releasing more and cool cosmetics for them. Are Haddie and Jonah getting nothing else this year, i wonder?

  • I still don't understand what made them think Jonah and Haddie don't deserve hair recolors.

    Also, why are Yui's goggle recolors common rarity, but Jonah's sunglasses are uncommon? Why does it literally cost more to play as Jonah?

  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    Yeah. Other survivors would be more popular if BHVR started releasing more and cool cosmetics for them. Are Haddie and Jonah getting nothing else this year, i wonder?

    Im sure one or the other will get at least one more cosmetic this year.

  • Agreed. But I don't want to give you hope.

    I am a Jeff Main and Jeff barely gets anything that isn't just a leather jacket with some jeans. He didn't get a mask, he doesn't have a blighted cosmetic, he didn't get a rift.

    Same for Adam and Zarina (and Deathslinger on killer). They are just forgotten.

    Tbh Haddie and Jonah are quite unpopular characters and Jonah's background is just bad despite of his tome.

    Let's be realistic here. Bhvr will rather give popular characters some cool cosmetics because they know they will get bought.

  • Jonah and Haddie have so much potential, it baffles me that BHVR is just letting them "die", rather than give them more/cool cosmetics and give people awesome reasons to play them... Like, why would you spend so much time having Haddie in the lore, and then even designing and releasing her, if you're gonna start completely neglecting her after a few months of her release..... :/

  • I agree with Haddie but I prefer to ignore Jonah exists anyway.

  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    Jonah and Haddie have so much potential, it baffles me that BHVR is just letting them "die", rather than give them more/cool cosmetics and give people awesome reasons to play them... Like, why would you spend so much time having Haddie in the lore, and then even designing and releasing her, if you're gonna start completely neglecting her after a few months of her release..... :/

    Don't forget Yun-Jin, poor girl has a ton of potential as well

  • @Tsukah said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3240282#Comment_3240282

    Don't forget Yun-Jin, poor girl has a ton of potential as well

    She got cosmetics that weren't on release or tome cosmetics

  • It would be great if all characters could be given lots of skins.


    But will their skins sell better than Feng's or Nea's? Will they generate more profit?

    I think the Feng skins are being made as a result of discussions in the conference room.

  • Jonah is adorable, very handsome, and deserves more cosmetics. I don't care what he did in his lore.

    Also, if BHVR doesn't want to supply characters other than Feng, Nea, Meg, etc. with cosmetics then why even bother creating new characters in the first place??

    Why not just release a new killer with each chapter, but scrap new survivors altogether? If you're not gonna give them cosmetic love, then stop releasing new survivors that will be deprived of cosmetics, and just give Feng 50 new cosmetics per year. >.>

  • cries in Legendary character ; ; I agree though, these guys need more cosmetics. I've been waiting for the Claire one for a while now.

  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    Jonah is adorable, very handsome, and deserves more cosmetics. I don't care what he did in his lore.

    Also, if BHVR doesn't want to supply characters other than Feng, Nea, Meg, etc. with cosmetics then why even bother creating new characters in the first place??

    Why not just release a new killer with each chapter, but scrap new survivors altogether? If you're not gonna give them cosmetic love, then stop releasing new survivors that will be deprived of cosmetics, and just give Feng 50 new cosmetics per year. >.>

    Well new survivors also come with new perks!


    oh wait, almost all of those are forgettable as well and don’t see much usage…