More mori options

If you decide to not go with the ending mori change, can we please unlock mori’s for our killers? Like how we unlock cosmetics. I would like to display different mori’s that I choose for the doctor or hag (who I’m having fun playing at the moment). We would be able to select the mori we want attached to our killer just like we choose our cosmetics. I would love this

Comments

  • you could do that regardless of the mori change lol

    all for it

  • I'd be happy with a cash only store for additional mori's since they aren't affecting gameplay. More revenue for the devs, and more variation for the players.

  • @Ladyinadress18 said:

    If you decide to not go with the ending mori change, can we please unlock mori’s for our killers? Like how we unlock cosmetics. I would like to display different mori’s that I choose for the doctor or hag (who I’m having fun playing at the moment). We would be able to select the mori we want attached to our killer just like we choose our cosmetics. I would love this

    Yeah if they dont do this its a huuuuuge missed oppurtuinuity for a cash fountain for the devs as im a mori fan as well as a lot of the playerbase

    They at most can make the yellow mori basekit tho