Game not working on Xbox One
I load the game, it shows me an animated cutscene for the new halloween event/rift, it starts taking me to the menu and then gives me this. Have tried restarting both game/console, uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache, nothing works.
Tagged:
Fixed

Comments
SAME! Haven’t been able to play for almost a week!
Really ? damn that's messed up, i really hope we don't get left in the dark just bc we're console (wouldn't be the first time)
I’m learning that myself through this issue. I put in a support ticket and we’ll see where that goes!
I'm having the exact same issue. I can play fine on my PC but my Xbox won't let me load in without it saying I've been signed out my Xbox live when I haven't been. So I can't play at all on there. Hope y'all get it fixed