Sheva Alomar as a stand alone survivor
Sheva Alomar as a stand alone character with opportunity for additional cosmetics and P6 bloody cosmetics. Take my money please
Sheva Alomar as a stand alone character with opportunity for additional cosmetics and P6 bloody cosmetics. Take my money please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seeing as she is a Legendary Cosmetic it's probably not possible for her to be a standalone survivor.
Maybe they would add Bloody cosmetics eventually tho, keep hoping.
Yes I'll keep my fingers crossed. She has so many other looks I would love to have. I know it's a big hope for her to be moved from legendary to a stand alone survivor.