Legion is weak because....

Maybe Legion is waek because the new 2 killer mode is coming?.

It's the only clue I have after seeing that the game has taken such a weak killer ..

Comments

  • Omg, I found the perfect killer pair:
    Legion and Nurse
    The Legion make everyone to be one-hit easily, then tell the Nurse their location and she will finish the job. 
  • i correct! TWO legion killers.

  • Dont think a two killer mode would work. Map design would make it impossible to do any decent chase. Which is necessary for buying time to get enough gens. 
  • @laKUKA said:
    Maybe Legion is waek because the new 2 killer mode is coming?.

    It's the only clue I have after seeing that the game has taken such a weak killer ..

    And he is the only killer in that mode that can pair up with themselves .....

  • no matter what, legion is way to weak, waste of money imo