R.I.P flashbang bug. you will be missed

I understand why they fixed this bug. but it was so much fun

adding a simple cooldown between throws and allowing to even hold 2 would be nice :(

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Personally I don't think being able to hold multiple flashbangs is the right solution.

    I think the perk just needs to hold an extra charge so you don't need to constantly hop off a gen to create a flashbang or drop existing flashbangs to create new ones. This way you still have to go back to a locker after throwing a flashbang to make a new one.

  • @Crowman said:

    Personally I don't think being able to hold multiple flashbangs is the right solution.

    I think the perk just needs to hold an extra charge so you don't need to constantly hop off a gen to create a flashbang or drop existing flashbangs to create new ones. This way you still have to go back to a locker after throwing a flashbang to make a new one.

    That would be really nice as well. while the perk is fun its very average or even weak in most games

  • I join you in mourning, it was good silly fun! Thanks for sharing your feedback.