Why do bp offerings not get kill switched?
It's acknowledged in the recent patch notes that they aren't working yet they are still usable in the game. Most people don't read patch notes i imagine and will not know and proceed to use them.
So why not just do the nice thing and kill switch them? They do absolutely nothing now so there's no reason to keep them active.
I know they've said before that it's reserved for game breaking things like the feng min outfit that was crashing stuff but that's still no reason to kill switch something that would only have a positive effect. If it is hard to kill switch something for some reason then it should be made easier.
Comments
They should probably be kill switched, but at least they aren't getting burnt.
They don't get burnt on the screen but does that mean it goes back to your inventory?
Every time I've used a group BP offering, it's been consumed and I don't get it back.
They should definitely be killswitched.
I assumed "not being burnt" meant they weren't consumed. Then yeah they most certainly should then.