Give us More Stats
next time you release stats, could you tell us more?
kill rates dont really mean much, like 61% could mean so much variety in results
itd be nice if we got to see average kills per game, average hooks per game, the mode number of kills, just more stuff so we can get a better picture of what the stats actually mean
the top 5% mmr stats was a nice addition however, so thumbs up for that :)
Comments
That's one reason why BHVR says to not take what they give us out of context
But yes I would like to see more... as to understand how they think (LOL)
really i just want to know what the most common result each killer gets. i feel itd be lifechanging information
I would like to see stuff like addon usage so you can see if a killer is only played with certain addons so we can better se what needs to be worked on so the killer isn't relying on these addons
So do I... To be honest