fix great skill checks
i swear i will hit them and then it just does not work, it is legit on the great skill check and i ether get reg or fail. so dumb
i swear i will hit them and then it just does not work, it is legit on the great skill check and i ether get reg or fail. so dumb
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's called input delay and nothing that can be "fixed".
You can reduce the input delay by disabling v-sync and unlock your framerate via gameconfig.
If you don't have access to another monitor, does your TV have game mode? I usually play on a high end monitor with very little input lag, but when I use my Samsung TV (when the wife wants to watch) the input is awful. I turned on Game Mode and this made a World of difference.
Platform?
thats annoying, fps uncapped and no vsync. i guess its just bad host.
I get this sometimes on survivor as well. When it feel off, just think of it like they start and end slightly early.
If you have an nvidia gpu try enabling low latency mode in the control panel. It's helped me with skill checks a bit more. They're never smooth 100% of the time in this game though and idk why.
I learned to accord for the input delay. Since it mostly stays the same I can still hit great skill checks quite consistently.