Lil' Monster Charm from Halloween Event

Hey all,

I've earned all 12 of the event items, but for some odd reason the lil' monster isn't showing up as a charm I can add to costume or hook. Is it working for anyone? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

  • Do you have to play as the specific killers or survivors to get their cosmetics from the voids?

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    Hey all,

    I've earned all 12 of the event items, but for some odd reason the lil' monster isn't showing up as a charm I can add to costume or hook. Is it working for anyone? Any ideas on how to fix this?

    Lil monster is from the event tome. not from the Void Event Rewards

  • @Unimatrix00 said:

    Hey all,

    I've earned all 12 of the event items, but for some odd reason the lil' monster isn't showing up as a charm I can add to costume or hook. Is it working for anyone? Any ideas on how to fix this?

    Make sure to click on the monster <In the event page> when it glows yellow to actually recieve it. It should say <Owned> when you have it then try again.

  • It could be a survivor/killer only charm. Check in the Tome to see what it says in the description. Also charms are ordered by grade (color) then by alphabetical. Check for these as well.

  • Yeah I THINK it’s just a survivor item, but you do have to click it after you unlock it, I did the same thing.