Cross Progression/data transfer
I remember hearing about this last year a little, but haven’t seen anything since. If I missed a way to transfer account data based on player id or a behavior account, please lmk.
I remember hearing about this last year a little, but haven’t seen anything since. If I missed a way to transfer account data based on player id or a behavior account, please lmk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which platforms do you want to use for cross progression? It’s only available for Steam, Epic and Stadia. Switch is supposed to follow.. someday.
Sony and Microsoft platforms may never be included as far as we know. Though you can transfer from older to newer gen on consoles.
i was hoping that the steam-switch cross progression dropped, but i’m guessing it didn’t because nintendo wants ✨schmoney✨
The official reason why it’s been delayed without any kind of ETA are ‚technical issues‘