BHVR's Top MMR Tier List
This is just all over the place like many I'm scratching my head at there results.
This is just all over the place like many I'm scratching my head at there results.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's more of players tier list
trapper looking strong frfr
Well some of them agree with common consensus and a couple are a bit more surprising for some people. For instance, Trapper being one of the worst killers probably isn’t a shock, he’s almost always at the bottom of tier lists. Wesker being very high also isn’t surprising, at least to me, since he’s better than Demogorgon who is themselves a decent killer (in fact I’m more surprised how low Demo is than how high Wesker is.)
Sadako is the biggest surprise it seems like, a lot of people around here constantly trashtalk her as one of the worst killers in the game. Personally I’ve always put her as being close to Wraith or maybe a bit better. And in the percentages that’s true, they’re only separated by 1%, but it’s interesting see how close both of them are to a lot of other killers too.
Also notice that almost all the killers in the S and A tier have good mobility powers with Pinhead and Plague are the exceptions. But even Pinhead can exert mapwide pressure though chain hunts. Plague is unusual, I think it’s just she’s really deadly if someone is really good with her. 🤷♂️
It's kind of sad that their first killer is "officially" the worst killer in the game.
Yeah poor Trapper.
I actually kinda enjoy playing Trapper, at least in theory. But every time I try him I seem to get Meat Plant and a SWF that unsets all my traps and pre-drops the 50 million pallets on the map and I generally have a really ######### time
Honestly a lot of my personal ranking of certain killers would look like this.