Hag's chase music actually gives me a headache...

Hello, so since hag received the new TR (Terror radius) and chase music, the TR is pretty good and fit to the this killer well.

Unfortunately, the exact chase theme is - (I'm just gonna be honest) terrible.

It's fast, It's loud, it's drummy, it's repetitive as hell. It's exactly the same situation with Ghost face theme, but this one is actually makes my head hurt after a single trial.

Dear Behaviour, please redo the Hag's chase theme, leave TR as it is, but make chase music slower and less repetitive.

It's a 2-3 seconds music just looping over and over and over... It's actually gives me a headache.

Comments

  • I hope they would not touch it, it is great now. Tribal rythm with mostly only drums, very suitable to her, very nice and unique. Her music picture me a crazy african tribes dances. Lower volume if you are so sensitive.

    They made fine terror music for Hag and Spirit, also for GF and Legion (I don't care for those guys, though), hope now they do something great for Plague!