How do I report for cheating? Nice games today...
So now where you cannot access the Steam account of some players anymore, how do I get all necessary Information for reporting a cheater? I just faced a nice cheating Ghost Face.
This was the best of todays seven games. I faced a tryhard tunneling Nurse, another Nurse with 2 instant DCs, a tunneling Plague and in EVERY SINGLE MATCH at least one person DCed.
Maybe it's time to take a loooong break.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
To report them you just have to flag them in game and open a ticket on the Support website (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight) just as you did before, the only difference is that the ticket doesn't require SteamID or profile link or nametag, as they are able to collect that information through the in-game report.
Thank you for answering my question! I guess you still require video footage? I now deleted the recording as I thought that it will not be possible to report without steamId. But good to know, I will remember it next time.
For this kind of offenses, video proof is still needed, correct.