Red dot on downed survivors
Why do we see this sometimes on downed survivors?
Not the clearest example, I'll wait for more..
Tagged:
Pending
Why do we see this sometimes on downed survivors?
Not the clearest example, I'll wait for more..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has been around for awhile. I don't remember when I first started seeing it. There's also another bug where when someone gets hooked, it doesn't show their character model inside the "black bubble".
This is usually from Fear Monger putting blind on you while on gen, you see the bubble but not the aura because of blindness.
No, this happens even without fearmonger or without being blinded.
Still seeing this a lot :)