Salty survivor teammates mad because they didn't rescue from hook
Played a game where all 3 of my teammates did nothing while I sat on hook. Even when the obsession got into chase, the other two didn't bother trying to save until well after I got into second stage.
They were more worried about gathering void energy because of this stupid Halloween event. So I ended up finding the killer and getting myself outta the game because those teammates would've let me die on hook anyway.
Get a message after from one of them calling me trash.
Buddy, you refuse to unhook when I have kindred and you can SEE that nobody is going for an unhook yet you do nothing, you're probably the trash player.
Events in DBD are fun and a cool opportunity for modified gameplay, but it often brings along a certain type of mindset that can ruin the gameplay in general.
Comments
I mean I would also give up on the hook if my teammates are being more unhelpful than the tutorial bots. But you know what, every time I try to do that, I get into the 4% and then I feel like well I need to stay if im that lucky.
While I don't agree with you basically taking yourself out of the game (if that was your intention, why didn't you just die while being on the hook if they let you get to second stage), I can get it.
For me, if I end up in that kind of situation I still play but I go from super altruistic Tippy who will throw his life away to save my teammates to "F you, I got mine" Tippy who will hide if the killer is nearby, not attempt to do any kind of bodyblocking or assistance, and just leave the second I can rather than 99'ing the gate and/or sticking around to see if I can be of assistance.
I mean i wouldnt mind too much if i got to second stage and 4 gens were done in that situation, but im assuming that wasnt the case.
I will give you a guess as to how many gens they completed during my time on hook lol
0?
Some people seem to think they have to speedrun getting all the cosmetics when the event lasts for 2 weeks. It sucks, but you can just move on to the next game. I generally move on when it's very clear my teammates aren't going to save me so they can be put into a 3v1 situation faster.