Gen colors
Am I missing something or do these events make it hard to see discordance? Is there a setting I can access?
Am I missing something or do these events make it hard to see discordance? Is there a setting I can access?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're right, and I remember it being this way the past few Halloween events. Discordance l/Surveillance/Call of Brine makes the gens a brighter yellow than the orange-yellow they are colored with for the event. It's hard, but a sharp eye to color tone and sense of using the perk's info is key for using those perks during this event. Wish they could've done something different in color, but hey.