Hex:Undying is fine

It doesn't transfer your tokens when one totem is destroyed.

I can't use Devour or Third Seal, it's really sad.

Comments

  • Update: No, it works probably well. I am so stupid and I played these perks with Pentimento so I bet the Undying covered the Pentimento stack instead of my main totem. So I missunderstand the situation lol. Sorry about that.

    I tested a match where I didn't play Pentimento and the tokens were all fine when the Undying was destroyed.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Update: No, it works probably well. I am so stupid and I played these perks with Pentimento so I bet the Undying covered the Pentimento stack instead of my main totem. So I missunderstand the situation lol. Sorry about that.

    I tested a match where I didn't play Pentimento and the tokens were all fine when the Undying was destroyed.

    Yeah, I was about to say, I use Undying all the time and never had an issue. And you're right, Undying can save one of your Pentimento totems.