Is there a dev stream confirmed for tomorrow?

What are the chances for official Christmas announcement/start date?

I'm hoping it starts tomorrow or Friday :o we don't have much to go on really this time correct?

With Halloween we had objectives leaked/currency leaked and lore to go with the event leaked.

Not as much was leaked this time. Worrying.

Comments

  • A new chapter released, so I expect them to stream.

    I am sure they are gonna announce the Christmas date but this is my opinion.

    I don't know why but I feel like it is gonna be next week.

  • @Delfador said:
    A new chapter released, so I expect them to stream.

    I am sure they are gonna announce the Christmas date but this is my opinion.

    I don't know why but I feel like it is gonna be next week.

    You're probably right. Next Tueday is the most likely start date. :(

    Because i assume they will want the event to at least go through to new years.

  • Gonna be amazing to hear them talk about Legion from their own view. Especially since they already confirmed that they don't care about player feedback and results from PTBs.
    Let's listen to our overlords and bask in their overwhelming knowledge.