Can we keep the bug for flashbang
The bug where flashbang can stack is so fun and I don't see it being overpowered.
Can we please keep it?
The bug where flashbang can stack is so fun and I don't see it being overpowered.
Can we please keep it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as they add a cooldown between throws i think it would be fine to even hold 1 more.
cooldown is removed if you pick up a flashbang of course.
throw - pickup - throw.
I can't see it been a bit problematic double dropping then but I don't think it would be a huge problem and think it should stay
The perk already has so much keeping it down. I don’t see why it shouldn’t stack.
Right this bug is a blessing and it's what the perk needs
Takes a perk and the item slot, have to work on a gen long enough to make one, go into a locker to craft it, and after all that... they are only a temporary item that is situational. Even if it stacked I’d probably never use it.
Agreed. i wouldn't mind I would also take them making it a second slot like Sad-ako's tape. either or really
I believe Mandy has noted that she would like something like this for the perk as well and passed that along to the team. Copium,might see the rise of flashes and bangs.
They should do that with all temporary items, for consistency and survivor quality of life!
agreed. tho people who play those killers might not like that. because that also means franklins wont work with them
maybe small buffs to compensate
I have no objections to that.
I thought they said they were allowing for up to 2 flashbangs to be held
No it wasn't like that before
But like, in the next update or something, I swear I saw something that said you can use 2 flashbangs