is it fair that you lose your items when someone discconects ?
lost count of how many times i've saved items/addons and when I eventually use them I lose them in a match where a survivor goes down within a minute and disconnects.
lost count of how many times i've saved items/addons and when I eventually use them I lose them in a match where a survivor goes down within a minute and disconnects.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rule number 1 of solo Q: never bring items, add-ons or offerings.
White wards are your friends. I have like 200 of them and 3 beemers. I am not a smart man.