Still no Anti Aliasing toggle in settings?
How long is it gonna take BHVR?
Simple toggles for Anti Aliasing, Vsync, Motion blur, fps cap????
I feel a bit insulted that bhvr hasn't improved on this area at all while I support them with my money a lot.
Comments
It would be great to have a few more settings, I want to run ultra but dial back shadow intensity as shadows on ultra are far too dark. I can't be bothered with filters either so I just resort to low to avoid it all. Hopefully they do get around to this, as having to edit config to get 120fps etc is a bit of a chore
They have to prioritize their time on important things like nerfing flashlight clicking 🙄
I agree it’s a joke that they don’t have basic graphics settings in this game in 2022. People are still spending money on the game in spite of this, so there’s no incentive for BHVR to put resources into adding these features.
It's just to sad. It doesn't even get any recognition from the devs
The funniest thing about it is you can basically enable all those things in the game files which some people are doing and don't get banned for apparently, but BHVR cannot let you do this officially because easy anti cheat might ban you. So on the one side they for some reason cannot be bothered to put basic options in a game in 2022 and on the other hand also cannot let you do it yourself because of some anti cheat program that apparently doesn't even work most of the time, considering how many cheaters run rampant.
Exactly. It would also be a good move to protect players so they won't get false bans which will never get revoked.