The Wraith should not have to uncloak to interact with glyphs and pumpkins
I really hope this is just an oversight due to BHVR being BHVR but I think it's very unfair to have to uncloak in order to interact with a glyph. If you can kick gens, open lockers and break pallets while cloaked then why the heck can you not smash a freakin pumpkin?? Please fix this it makes no sense.
Comments
Yeah I agree it feels boring. Same for being stunned cloaked for 8 hours :(
Maybe I am just misremembering, but I could swear you were able to smash pumpkins while cloaked last halloween event, so I am sure it is just an oversight
I remember you could also get glyphs while cloaked.
Sadako can do it while demanifested. I really don’t see why Wraith shouldn’t be able to do it cloaked as well.
Agreed
Agreed.
Feels especially bad when you spawn in right beside a pumpkin, or when the glyph closes in front of you while you're uncloaking to interact with it.
He should also be able to pick up survivors too, which will immediately uncloak him
Red glyphs you could but not green glyphs.