Who else plays both roles?

Comments

  • Me, but I prefer killer.

  • I play both sided but i main killer and what that means is that if something were on the line ($$$) or a tournament ($$$) i would 100% play killer and never use survivor!

  • I play usually the side which has the bp bonuses. Probably killer/survivor 30/70 now. Before BBQ nerf I used to play probably both sides almost equally.

    I think most players play just survivor and maybe little bit killer if the player ratio is anywhere close to 4:1.

  • I'm a 50/50 player.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    I play usually the side which has the bp bonuses. Probably killer/survivor 30/70 now. Before BBQ nerf I used to play probably both sides almost equally.

    I think most players play just survivor and maybe little bit killer if the player ratio is anywhere close to 4:1.

    Still 50/50 for me depending if I have challenges or not. I enjoy both, was curious how many others did also. But yea those BP bonus's help pick for you lmao

  • I play both but I enjoy killer more. It makes me feel like I have more impact on the game.

1 2 ›