Improvements to Charms

There's so many charms in the game that actually finding certain charms can be kind of annoying.

I think there should be some kind of filter system. Many charms are part of a collection and we should be able to filter to see specific collections.

Speaking of collections, there's the character memorabilia collection where we get charms that relate back to the lore of different characters. This is neat, but some of the memorabilia charms don't say who they belong to. For example:

image.png image.png

Both of these are Claudette charms, but only one actually clearly states it's Claudette. Would be nice if every character memorabilia charm had some kind of mention on which character it relates to.

Lastly, I have a charm that I throw on every character. It's the stuffed crow. But there's no way to quickly find that specific charm on new characters. Would be nice to have a favorites feature so you can favorite some charms and easily filter to your favorites.

Comments