So BHVR, will you be stealing these Halloween offerings?
Title.
I'm usually a collector and get all offerings on every character but Halloween offerings have a habit of being removed so...
Will these one be getting removed as well?
Title.
I'm usually a collector and get all offerings on every character but Halloween offerings have a habit of being removed so...
Will these one be getting removed as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd also like to know this since I usually save some for collection but if they're gonna disappear might as well use them all
Halloween offerings have disappeared? Haven’t checked but I thought they only retired them..
Yeah it certainly is a pain, it was bad enough they change each Halloween but to remove them completely...
Uhm
Mine are there?
No offerings have disappeared for me
I still have Pustula Petals which were gained back in 2018/2019 on Huntress
My old ones are still there, they just got moved to the last page of offerings