What's The Status on the Halloween IP, Can we get any Skins?
I think that the Halloween Kills would be such a cool skin for Myers to add, other than that, most of his appearances in the movies, follow the same line as the default skin,
I think that the Halloween Kills would be such a cool skin for Myers to add, other than that, most of his appearances in the movies, follow the same line as the default skin,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love a new Laurie skin, but I think if we were getting anything they would've announced it by now. ๐
Ooo, wait, show me which laurie you'd want
Give us that Halloween Kills mask and the 2018 older bad ass Laurie for a skin.
Halloween Ends Laurie!