Killer Outfits Available for Shards Now

I did not see a News release about this (must've missed it somewheres), but Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, and Huntress's outfits are now all available for purchase with shards.

Comments

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I did not see a News release about this (must've missed it somewheres), but Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, and Huntress's outfits are now all available for purchase with shards.

    thats nice. im glad there doing this. alot of outfits i would like but not enough to pay for.

  • Just bought Krampus for 29,700 iri shards. Worth.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Just bought Krampus for 29,700 iri shards. Worth.

    agreed, wish he had unique sound effect like the Baba Yaga sisters skin but it is still one of the best look skins

  • Oh! Didn’t realise Huntress was added as well, time to get my Eagle headpiece; it’s the closest we’ll get to Irving Wallace in game!

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Just bought Krampus for 29,700 iri shards. Worth.

    Same its not like huntress skin so no way I would pay 1500 aurics cell for it.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Just bought Krampus for 29,700 iri shards. Worth.

    Best skin in the game imo. I'm looking forward to the holiday season to see more Krampus

  • There are some survivor skins like that as well. Claudette, and I believe Bill. Still seems kinda steep, particularly with some of the skins not being all that great. Should be more tiers to the iri purchase cost.