Playing with a SWF sucks
I play a lot of solo q since I can't play with friends all the time and I've noticed a lot mainly at night when I'm paired with a SWF I'm usually dead on hook because they don't bother with me.
I play a lot of solo q since I can't play with friends all the time and I've noticed a lot mainly at night when I'm paired with a SWF I'm usually dead on hook because they don't bother with me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
my Issue usually isn’t left to die on hook with SWFs, it’s usually 3 person flashy squad that get two tapped so quickly.
I also have both mentioned issues, and both are terrible.
This is the only actual real "gen rushing". They would rather keep doing gens than save you.
I will sometimes dodge if I notice an obvious SWF on my team. They tend to be overly altruistic and may throw the match early on.
For me it’s the opposite effect. I play just like I would with my friends and take hits for them etc. so then they feel more inclined to do the same for me.
Solo teammates on the other hand will leave me to die while rubbing it in my face. Yesterday I had a Mikaela that was not being chased and the killer was nowhere near the hook, only other person is being chased so she decides she wants to heal at my boon that I set up rather than come to save me… I die so it wasn’t enough to fully heal her so she takes my medkit at the hook where she let me die at and fully heals. Meanwhile let’s the other person die and I find out she has Clairvoyance and takes hatch. This is my usual experience with them, selfish plays while also letting me die.
Hatch encourages selfish toxic behavior, I wish the hatch was removed completely
I wish the hatch allowed multiple escapes like before, but removing blueprints completely.