Moris and skins
How come the phone games got WAAAAAYYY cooler moris and skins than the main one like hello i thought yall liked money ill give you my wallet if yall give those cool skins also moris are really cool
How come the phone games got WAAAAAYYY cooler moris and skins than the main one like hello i thought yall liked money ill give you my wallet if yall give those cool skins also moris are really cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which one you're talking about?
all of them go on youtube and see all killers have different moris' which for newer killers is cool but especially for the old ones like trapper whos moris' in the current game are garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA8aHxwgmGsNurses old one is poo
The skins are freaking fantastic, but idk if some of them match the Dbd style. They feel very Gacha game style.
But alot of them are just so amazing it's a shame we will probably never see them in the OG game. Especially since it's runs my Netease.
They feel very Gacha game style because they are very Gacha game style.
The only way to get those moris is to roll for specific outfits.
Yeah, I know some videos from another thread and I thought you have special ones you want to change. I agree that a few killer moris are kinda boring. For me it's Trapper, Wraith and Huntress.
For Trapper i would show a trapped survivor and the trapper cut the leg off and then stomping on the crawling surv and use his weapon. Similar to the actual mori but with trap intro.
Wraith could use his invisibility in the mori.
And Huntress I dunno.
This just feels like being brutal for the sake of it. Nurse's entire character is that she's gone insane due to the constant abuse and hatred screamed at her daily and so kills her patients in order to end their suffering and hers both out of what she believes is sympathy. It's why her choking a survivor only to stroke their face works so well, actually, and why this one really doesn't click for me.
(I generally agree that the NetEase moris are better, though)
The only mori that I'd really like to see in the main game is the Trapper one. The others feel out of character or look very odd, animation wise.
Yeah I rewatched all moris and it's hard to find a mori which I don't like.