People are running awakened awareness with lethal?
Saw this on a nurse and spirit and was a bit confused. I thought they hit this combo preemptively? Or is it just still decent anyway? Hope everyones having a fun halloween event!
Saw this on a nurse and spirit and was a bit confused. I thought they hit this combo preemptively? Or is it just still decent anyway? Hope everyones having a fun halloween event!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's still a good perk regardless of LP
The way they hit Awakened Awareness is that they didn't recode the perk, instead they just set the lingering aura effect to 0 seconds.
This 0 seconds is still increased by Lethal Pursuer to 2.
At least that's how it worked in 6.2.2, I haven't tried it in 6.3.0 so I can't say for certain.
They are using that combo because the combo still works. Awakened Awareness has no lingering aura reading on its own, but with Lethal Pursuer it does.