No flan-like BP offering for this event?
I was hoping there would be another BP flan-like thing in the bloodweb for this event. I see the dowsing rods but it appears that’s only for certain actions, not the entire match like the others.
I was hoping there would be another BP flan-like thing in the bloodweb for this event. I see the dowsing rods but it appears that’s only for certain actions, not the entire match like the others.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those are usually reserved for the anniversaries.
The dowsing rods are more typical of events otherwise.
Oh okay I got you. Thanks for letting me know.