It's unfair that killers lose the Halloween addons and the survivors don't
Who made this a thing? It's completely unlogical and just unfaire for the killer side. The addon isn't even that strong and is more there to meme around.
Killers lose the ability to use the addon after the event is over but survivors can keep using the addon and items how they want
Comments
Agreed
To be fair though, Serum is way stronger.
No way! I was hoping to terrorize survivors with Speed Myers through Christmas! ๐
I mean, most event items for survivors are not significantly different than their usual items. It's just a toolbox, or a beamer, etc.
The serum, outside of the halloween event, would make for many, many reports for cheating as people wouldn't expect it. Also it's much stronger I guess.
It only really benefits generic M1 killers and Blight, but even then, there are better addons for Blight. Adrenaline Vial does what the Serum does but better.