Yeah, I saw that too. Checking the Hag's store, the arms I see that cause problems with her new body are Calcified Talons (the blight set), Gnarled Talon (Crypt TV), and Reach of Other (tome 4.) It is slightly visible with her default arm and all recolors, but not as severely as those three.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I saw that too. Checking the Hag's store, the arms I see that cause problems with her new body are Calcified Talons (the blight set), Gnarled Talon (Crypt TV), and Reach of Other (tome 4.) It is slightly visible with her default arm and all recolors, but not as severely as those three.