Didn't get sweater cosmetic

Played my first game of the event. A very sweaty Dredge.

I did gens, smashed pumpkins etc, and filled my bar all the way. Deposited the stuff into the rift thing. But, when I died, I don't know if I got a cosmetic.

Please don't tell me you can't get the survivor cosmetic unless you ESCAPE the trial. Is there a list of possible cosmetics we can get by doing this so maybe I can mark things off as I go?

Comments

  • You don't need to escape. I just died to a tunneling and camping Oni, but still got the Yun-Jin sweater.

    The cosmetics are for David, Claudette, Felix, Jane, Yun-Jin, Feng/Trapper, Hillbilly, Nurse, Doctor, Plague and Twins.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    You don't need to escape. I just died to a tunneling and camping Oni, but still got the Yun-Jin sweater.

    The cosmetics are for David, Claudette, Felix, Jane, Yun-Jin, Feng/Trapper, Hillbilly, Nurse, Doctor, Plague and Twins.

    thank you

  • make love to me claudette