Twins Fully Not Working
PC
When you switch between Charlotte and Viktor, there is a chance you can not do anything. As Viktor I was unable to move, switch or charge up lunge. As Charlotte in the immediate game after, I was unable to move or switch, however I could swing.
Just switch between them.
This happened in both of the game I've played as twins today.
First link was my first game (as Viktor)
https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/EwG6VnSZThL1j/d1337u4yyXN7?invite=cr-MSxNVkIsNzc4NTAwNzgsSecond link was my second game (as Charlotte)
https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/EwHZ7eNZ14Btu/d1337GDq6czP?invite=cr-MSx3d3AsNzc4NTAwNzgs
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
Dunno if it's related, but I tried to pull out Victor right as I was stunned and afterwards I was unable to do anything.
Yep this just happened to me. Twins is full broken right now
I feel like this needs a bump, feels like a serious issue
11 days later, and it's still not fixed. What is going on? They need to remove her until she's fixed as she's unplayable.
As posted before - these are bugs BHVR has fixed in the past and they consistently re-introduce them in later builds. Terrible QA.