Prestige catch up
Why only 50's are getting the bonus levels?
I mean, P0 50gets bonus levels, but a P1 1 don't?
Whats the point in make such a stupid decision/condition for the bonus levels?
Why only 50's are getting the bonus levels?
I mean, P0 50gets bonus levels, but a P1 1 don't?
Whats the point in make such a stupid decision/condition for the bonus levels?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm hoping P1 is getting it too tbh. If I knew they'd do this I would have just left everyone at 50 instead of grinding prestige to get people to at least 1 for the last 3 months. I feel like I was ripped off. I could have just left everyone at 50 and gotten free prestige across the board? It is EXTREMELY frustrating. This just feels like a reward to the people who were not willing to put in the effort or give up the items they had saved back when the update came. I gave up loads of items, some rare, on survivors and killers to get the prestige levels and now it turns out I wasted my time and items. Bad show indeed.
I want them to give bonus p to level 45 characters.