Devs, why have you just neglected Sadako?

This killer is so tragic, it has been over 200 days since she was released and no buffs at all yet, she is one of the worst killers and she SUCKS at everything she does. The stealth is bad because it has a lullaby, the teleport is bad because of the outrageous 100 second cooldown (????), and the condemnation is basically a gimmick unless you run an iri and a green which shouldn't even be considered. WHY? All the devs need to do is change a number, the TP cooldown, to at max 60 and shes a decent killer, so I want to understand why she hasn't gotten that effortless buff and what the devs see in her to make her anything other than trash

Comments

  • She's still due her balance pass, but it's been pushed down the line over and over again.

    She'll get buffs one day... in the years to come :(

  • If I had to guess, it's because there's just always been something really intensive on the roadmap. Anniversary, Project W, now they're working on the finishing mori system because as Telltale puts it, [Everybody disliked that.] With Christmas coming up, it might be a while yet before there's any time they can dedicate to her.

    But yeah, Sadako desperately needs help for all of the reasons you listed. Seems like her overly cautious mori mechanic seriously gated how much power they were willing to give her. I still can't believe she has a lullaby. I thought Pig was a bad stealth killer because she had map props that told you who it was at the start of the game, but damn, her stealth looks good compared to Sadako's.

  • @Laluzi said:

    If I had to guess, it's because there's just always been something really intensive on the roadmap. Anniversary, Project W, now they're working on the finishing mori system because as Telltale puts it, [Everybody disliked that.] With Christmas coming up, it might be a while yet before there's any time they can dedicate to her.

    But yeah, Sadako desperately needs help for all of the reasons you listed. Seems like her overly cautious mori mechanic seriously gated how much power they were willing to give her. I still can't believe she has a lullaby. I thought Pig was a bad stealth killer because she had map props that told you who it was at the start of the game, but damn, her stealth looks good compared to Sadako's.

    It could even just be part of the contract for some reason. I think its half the reason why people even want a response, either an acknowledgement or a clarification or anything.

  • also I didn't even mention shes just a mouse 1 killer with barely anything to help in chase

  • @Laluzi said:

    If I had to guess, it's because there's just always been something really intensive on the roadmap. Anniversary, Project W, now they're working on the finishing mori system because as Telltale puts it, [Everybody disliked that.] With Christmas coming up, it might be a while yet before there's any time they can dedicate to her.

    But yeah, Sadako desperately needs help for all of the reasons you listed. Seems like her overly cautious mori mechanic seriously gated how much power they were willing to give her. I still can't believe she has a lullaby. I thought Pig was a bad stealth killer because she had map props that told you who it was at the start of the game, but damn, her stealth looks good compared to Sadako's.

    all it takes is a number change to the tp cooldown its not that time consuming but yeah its still ghastly