Charms should be worth something

As we all know when one completes a tome, one gets a dumb little charm that no one can see. No extra BP or shards for doing the challenges, just a dumb charm. Why can't the Cham give a little extra perk or add on with use? Just a thought.

Comments

  • You already get a ton of bloodpoints for doing the challenges in the tome. I don't see a need for an additional reward.

  • @Laluzi said:

    You already get a ton of bloodpoints for doing the challenges in the tome. I don't see a need for an additional reward.

    well, better something that could be used than a thing you won't even scroll to see in the charm menu.

  • @gabrielfan1983 said:

    As we all know when one completes a tome, one gets a dumb little charm that no one can see. No extra BP or shards for doing the challenges, just a dumb charm. Why can't the Cham give a little extra perk or add on with use? Just a thought.

    They used to award some points a couple years ago but I don't mind not getting points. BP are so easy to get now.

  • @gabrielfan1983 said:

    As we all know when one completes a tome, one gets a dumb little charm that no one can see. No extra BP or shards for doing the challenges, just a dumb charm. Why can't the Cham give a little extra perk or add on with use? Just a thought.

    I don't understand the appeal of charms at all. I could see grinding for a new outfit, or even paying a little money for one if it looked cool enough, but charms are completely useless.