Why aren't the Tome 13 charecters half price yet?
The charecters from tomes are always half price, but not now? Do I have to wait or is it not going to be half price?
The charecters from tomes are always half price, but not now? Do I have to wait or is it not going to be half price?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know, but don't buy them until either you have an official answer or a couple of days. Would be silly paying full price and a few hours later it becomes on sale, but it happens every time this kind of situation happens, or when DLCs come out.
Don't let FOMO win :)
Maybe tomorrow since that's the start of the new season?