Out of all these 10 lost souls, who would you pick as a Killer to play as in DBD?
If you had to pick...
Patrick Bateman
Dr. Hannibal Lector
Jack Torrance
Carrie
Art The Clown
Gabriel May
Negan
Ben Willis
The Miner
Norman Bates
If you had to pick...
Patrick Bateman
Dr. Hannibal Lector
Jack Torrance
Carrie
Art The Clown
Gabriel May
Negan
Ben Willis
The Miner
Norman Bates
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Out of this I guess I would go with The Fisherman (always asked for a I Know What You Did Last Summer chapter..)
though Hannibal would also be interesting. I kinda would prefer the tv show version for DbD or even the book version.
Since the creator of Art is reportedly hounding BHVR to have his film as a dlc, I'll back it. Although, I'd say most of these are great.
Carrie because the poor girl only wanted to be happy, loved and accepted. She should get it, by any means necessary. ๐
I mostly would rather play as The Tall Man from Phantasm, but since that wasn't on the list, i'm gonna go with art and gabriel